Unknowingly, its the first day of 2011!
Happy New Year!
Its gonna be a hectic start of this new year...
Just finished the "intensive" comm meeting this week.
Wats coming is the Garang Guni flyer distribution tml.
3rd Jan will be rehearsal of Tutors' Workshop skit...
4th to 7th Jan will be RSPHI SS camp...
9th Jan will be Garang Guni collection.
10th Jan senior song sign practice
11th and 12th Jan self-practices for juniors
13th Jan full-dress rehearsal
15th and 16th Jan performances!!! :D
Effectively, I only have 1 WEEK to the start of sem 2, cos school starts on 24th Jan!
OMG.
Guess I'm gonna miss Jokers' outing, class outing and CBC clique outing!!!
I want my hols!
Wat a "wonderful" start of 2011! =P
Happy New Year!
Its gonna be a hectic start of this new year...
Just finished the "intensive" comm meeting this week.
Wats coming is the Garang Guni flyer distribution tml.
3rd Jan will be rehearsal of Tutors' Workshop skit...
4th to 7th Jan will be RSPHI SS camp...
9th Jan will be Garang Guni collection.
10th Jan senior song sign practice
11th and 12th Jan self-practices for juniors
13th Jan full-dress rehearsal
15th and 16th Jan performances!!! :D
Effectively, I only have 1 WEEK to the start of sem 2, cos school starts on 24th Jan!
OMG.
Guess I'm gonna miss Jokers' outing, class outing and CBC clique outing!!!
I want my hols!
Wat a "wonderful" start of 2011! =P
~MilkyEgg~
8:19 PM
8:19 PM
