Feels great to be blogging again...
Though many things have changed.
Its really not easy to have been through so many things.
I've grown and changed.
Is this good or bad?
I dont know...
Sometimes I'm just wondering why am I doing the things that I'm doing now?
Am I really happy with my life now?
Power motivated... That's definitely not me.
Endless tears... Just cant find the stop button.
Where is the happy-go-lucky me?
I've nv wanted to talk bout this here...
Cos I chose this myself.
And I wanted to let everyone know tat I've made an informed decision.
False front... I'm just a weakling.
Though many things have changed.
Its really not easy to have been through so many things.
I've grown and changed.
Is this good or bad?
I dont know...
Sometimes I'm just wondering why am I doing the things that I'm doing now?
Am I really happy with my life now?
Power motivated... That's definitely not me.
Endless tears... Just cant find the stop button.
Where is the happy-go-lucky me?
I've nv wanted to talk bout this here...
Cos I chose this myself.
And I wanted to let everyone know tat I've made an informed decision.
False front... I'm just a weakling.
~MilkyEgg~
12:18 AM
12:18 AM
