Should have stayed in hall
For once, I have this thought: How great it'll be if I were to stay in hall...
Squatted over at Rainbow's hall on Mon.
Suddenly regretted not staying in hall.
Perhaps I'm starting to enjoy my time in NTU...
With my course-mates, fellow Farrago-ians and dear MOCs!
Lol.
That was why, other than staying over at Rainbow's hall, I also met up with Josh and ah Boon for dinner on Mon.
But heard from them today that they actually didnt dare to ask for my GPA then.
Haha.
Till now, I've not asked any CBC frens bout GPA too.
Neither have I told anyone mine.
Cos to me, wats most important now are the newly established frenships tat I need to maintain.
SOooo...
I went out with MOC for supper on Mon nite as well!
Wahaha.
Then went ADM (aka Teletubbies field) for a long HTHT session.
Hee.
Enjoyed myself to the max. man.
End up reaching Rainbow's hall at 2 a.m. when she was already having her beauty sleep.
Anyways, thanks for sending me back to the hall ya.
Cos I'll sure get lost given the fact that I've only been to Hall 4 twice.
Hee.
Too bad cant join MOC for dinner today.
Cos its rather last min (to receive msg at 1.15 p.m. in the afternoon).
Still, I'm sure tat we'll have more gatherings yea!
Miss all the fun!!!
CHEERS! :P
For once, I have this thought: How great it'll be if I were to stay in hall...
Squatted over at Rainbow's hall on Mon.
Suddenly regretted not staying in hall.
Perhaps I'm starting to enjoy my time in NTU...
With my course-mates, fellow Farrago-ians and dear MOCs!
Lol.
That was why, other than staying over at Rainbow's hall, I also met up with Josh and ah Boon for dinner on Mon.
But heard from them today that they actually didnt dare to ask for my GPA then.
Haha.
Till now, I've not asked any CBC frens bout GPA too.
Neither have I told anyone mine.
Cos to me, wats most important now are the newly established frenships tat I need to maintain.
SOooo...
I went out with MOC for supper on Mon nite as well!
Wahaha.
Then went ADM (aka Teletubbies field) for a long HTHT session.
Hee.
Enjoyed myself to the max. man.
End up reaching Rainbow's hall at 2 a.m. when she was already having her beauty sleep.
Anyways, thanks for sending me back to the hall ya.
Cos I'll sure get lost given the fact that I've only been to Hall 4 twice.
Hee.
Too bad cant join MOC for dinner today.
Cos its rather last min (to receive msg at 1.15 p.m. in the afternoon).
Still, I'm sure tat we'll have more gatherings yea!
Miss all the fun!!!
CHEERS! :P
~MilkyEgg~
9:19 PM
9:19 PM
