Woosh!
Song sign is such a success!!!
I've really enjoyed the 3 days of performances!
Esp today when we were at Bugis!
Super duper HIGH~
EVERYBODY CELEBRATE~ HI-5!
Wahaha.
I'm really in the Christmas mood man.
Just tat we're really dampened by the incident while we were at steamboat.
Perhaps we were loud, but this is wat ppl normally do when they are celebrating, isnt it?
Seriously, IF u are paying JUST 15 bucks for steamboat at Bugis, do EXPECT some level of noise.
Otherwise, book a private room to urselves if u are FILTHY RICH.
Pls act like civilians by asking us to lower down our volume instead of saying that we are barbarians.
WTF.
Couldnt help but signing IDIOTS in front of they.
And pls, even if the gal is at fault, u as a man, shouldnt start the quarrel with her.
Not to say tat u are an OLD man with SUPPOSEDLY higher level of maturity than us.
Argh.
Watever.
We are ppl of diff freq.
Shant spoil my mood b'cos of such freaks.
Lalala~
Christmas is coming!
Woo hoo~
There's only 5 more days and I can't wait, its almost Christmas Time!
Song sign is such a success!!!
I've really enjoyed the 3 days of performances!
Esp today when we were at Bugis!
Super duper HIGH~
EVERYBODY CELEBRATE~ HI-5!
Wahaha.
I'm really in the Christmas mood man.
Just tat we're really dampened by the incident while we were at steamboat.
Perhaps we were loud, but this is wat ppl normally do when they are celebrating, isnt it?
Seriously, IF u are paying JUST 15 bucks for steamboat at Bugis, do EXPECT some level of noise.
Otherwise, book a private room to urselves if u are FILTHY RICH.
Pls act like civilians by asking us to lower down our volume instead of saying that we are barbarians.
WTF.
Couldnt help but signing IDIOTS in front of they.
And pls, even if the gal is at fault, u as a man, shouldnt start the quarrel with her.
Not to say tat u are an OLD man with SUPPOSEDLY higher level of maturity than us.
Argh.
Watever.
We are ppl of diff freq.
Shant spoil my mood b'cos of such freaks.
Lalala~
Christmas is coming!
Woo hoo~
There's only 5 more days and I can't wait, its almost Christmas Time!
~MilkyEgg~
2:45 AM
2:45 AM
