So shag after 4 days of camp.
And another day of Farrago meeting.
A total of 5 days out of 7 in a week were spent in school.
Plus the fact that its term break now and yet I'm in school.
Going back tomolo for song signing again.
But I'm still rushing the proposal.
Really can't imagine how next sem will be esp when SPARKS and HI Singapore'09 fall on the last 2 days of recess week.
Shall see how I gabra for my papers man...
Anyway, pictures taken at the last day of camp.
Hope I dun look so shag after all.
Lol.


So looking forward to the performance :)
And another day of Farrago meeting.
A total of 5 days out of 7 in a week were spent in school.
Plus the fact that its term break now and yet I'm in school.
Going back tomolo for song signing again.
But I'm still rushing the proposal.
Really can't imagine how next sem will be esp when SPARKS and HI Singapore'09 fall on the last 2 days of recess week.
Shall see how I gabra for my papers man...
Anyway, pictures taken at the last day of camp.
Hope I dun look so shag after all.
Lol.


So looking forward to the performance :)
~MilkyEgg~
1:19 AM
1:19 AM
