One month plus of freedom!
Woosh~
Lol.
So many things tat I need and wan to do.
I've got 2012 and New moon to catch.
Going for RSPHI camp next week.
After which would be Christmas song sign performance...
Wanna go watch WE's concert in late Dec.
Plus something tat I've longed to go since the start of the exhibition.
BODY WORLDS!
Its so fascinating!
Trying to psycho my frens to go with me.
But why are they all flying?
Malaysia and Indonesia...
And Ha Er Bin.
So shoik rite?
While I'm stuck in Singapore.
Argh.
Those not flying gotta prepare for their Christmas caroling and concert.
Who has the time for me man?
And the bad, pong and volley sessions tat I've been yearning for.
Hai.
So many things just happen at the incorrect time...
Will we stay together as octet configuration still for next sem???
Woosh~
Lol.
So many things tat I need and wan to do.
I've got 2012 and New moon to catch.
Going for RSPHI camp next week.
After which would be Christmas song sign performance...
Wanna go watch WE's concert in late Dec.
Plus something tat I've longed to go since the start of the exhibition.
BODY WORLDS!
Its so fascinating!
Trying to psycho my frens to go with me.
But why are they all flying?
Malaysia and Indonesia...
And Ha Er Bin.
So shoik rite?
While I'm stuck in Singapore.
Argh.
Those not flying gotta prepare for their Christmas caroling and concert.
Who has the time for me man?
And the bad, pong and volley sessions tat I've been yearning for.
Hai.
So many things just happen at the incorrect time...
Will we stay together as octet configuration still for next sem???
~MilkyEgg~
9:29 AM
9:29 AM
