MERRY X'MAS
Merry Merry Christmas,
Lonely Lonely Christmas...
Haha.
Kidding la.
It doesnt reflect my mood today man!
Just tat I happened to hear this song on 娱乐百分百.
Lol.
Anyways, the "Last Christmas" tat Jason sang really reminded me of Gong Dai Dai!
I guess MOCs will know wat I'm talking bout if they were to watch it too.
Was laughing like no body's business when I heard it.
Wahaha.
Lastly, thanks for all the Christmas wishes!
Love u guys!
And...
Meeting my gals and MOCs tomolo!
I shall sleep early so tat tomolo will come faster!
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! :)
People smiling everywhere we go, its Christmas eve and they can see we're in love...
Merry Merry Christmas,
Lonely Lonely Christmas...
Haha.
Kidding la.
It doesnt reflect my mood today man!
Just tat I happened to hear this song on 娱乐百分百.
Lol.
Anyways, the "Last Christmas" tat Jason sang really reminded me of Gong Dai Dai!
I guess MOCs will know wat I'm talking bout if they were to watch it too.
Was laughing like no body's business when I heard it.
Wahaha.
Lastly, thanks for all the Christmas wishes!
Love u guys!
And...
Meeting my gals and MOCs tomolo!
I shall sleep early so tat tomolo will come faster!
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! :)
People smiling everywhere we go, its Christmas eve and they can see we're in love...
~MilkyEgg~
9:06 PM
9:06 PM
