Busiest Christmas of all!
Last year I actually had time to prepare cards and little tokens for my frens.
But this year, apparently, is my busiest Christmas of all...
Spent some nites doing cards for my mortal and Farrago card exchange, as well as SOMEONE's mortal and his centre exchange.
Well, blame it on my itchy mouth.
Cos I said I enjoy drawing.
Lol.
Anyways, really hope tat Benson and De Jun will like my hand-made cards.
Erm, cant comment much bout Benson...
But seriously, De Jun MUST like my card.
Cos' at least its NOT made of WRAPPING PAPER.
Wahaha.
Kidding la.
I tink he's very "innovative" though.
Hee.
Below are some pictures of gifts and cards I received from my beloved frens :P

"Once in awhile, u gotta send somebody a smile..."

Nice sunflower? So cheery and sweet!
Thanks Felicia! Muacks!

One for Min Kang and the other for Cheryl.
Dunno who are they, but I STUPIDLY promised to draw their cards.
Joking la.

Cards for Benson(mortal) and De Jun(Farrago).
Seriously, I spent more time drawing the yellow one.
But it seems to me tat the orange one looks better. :(

Its an ambigram!
Feel so dumb to ask him how do I read my name when he handed me the card.
But, its really nice!

Thanks Chuan Yuan! >.<

Initially when I saw this hand writing, I thought it belongs to tat of a gal.
So, I innocently believed that my Angel was a gal until yesterday.
OMG.
While he walked towards my direction, I was talking to Isaac.
Cos' I didnt expect the person to be me.
Wahaha.
Blur sotong.

Little note from Celine.
She's so sweet.
Love ya, Celine Dion!
Haha.

Favourite card of all!!!
Ming Wei must be on cloud nine to hear tat.

Its really very magical!
Must have spent her lots of time to do it.
I'm very happy to be a Farrago junior!
Woosh~

Lastly, its something from our dear Karen!
Uh-oh.
So guilty to have not prepare anything for my frens.
Not tat I xi xin yan jiu or wang en fu yi...
But I really dun have the time. :(
Devoted my whole month of holidays to RSPHI (though I'm more then willing to, cos I really enjoyed myself there).
Lol.
So pai sei man.
Hark meeting tomolo, Karang Guni flyer distribution and canvassing up next, plus tutors' workshop in Jan.
Wow...
We're booked all the way to the last week of hols...
Lalala~
Last year I actually had time to prepare cards and little tokens for my frens.
But this year, apparently, is my busiest Christmas of all...
Spent some nites doing cards for my mortal and Farrago card exchange, as well as SOMEONE's mortal and his centre exchange.
Well, blame it on my itchy mouth.
Cos I said I enjoy drawing.
Lol.
Anyways, really hope tat Benson and De Jun will like my hand-made cards.
Erm, cant comment much bout Benson...
But seriously, De Jun MUST like my card.
Cos' at least its NOT made of WRAPPING PAPER.
Wahaha.
Kidding la.
I tink he's very "innovative" though.
Hee.
Below are some pictures of gifts and cards I received from my beloved frens :P

"Once in awhile, u gotta send somebody a smile..."

Nice sunflower? So cheery and sweet!
Thanks Felicia! Muacks!

One for Min Kang and the other for Cheryl.
Dunno who are they, but I STUPIDLY promised to draw their cards.
Joking la.

Cards for Benson(mortal) and De Jun(Farrago).
Seriously, I spent more time drawing the yellow one.
But it seems to me tat the orange one looks better. :(

Its an ambigram!
Feel so dumb to ask him how do I read my name when he handed me the card.
But, its really nice!

Thanks Chuan Yuan! >.<

Initially when I saw this hand writing, I thought it belongs to tat of a gal.
So, I innocently believed that my Angel was a gal until yesterday.
OMG.
While he walked towards my direction, I was talking to Isaac.
Cos' I didnt expect the person to be me.
Wahaha.
Blur sotong.

Little note from Celine.
She's so sweet.
Love ya, Celine Dion!
Haha.

Favourite card of all!!!
Ming Wei must be on cloud nine to hear tat.

Its really very magical!
Must have spent her lots of time to do it.
I'm very happy to be a Farrago junior!
Woosh~

Lastly, its something from our dear Karen!
Uh-oh.
So guilty to have not prepare anything for my frens.
Not tat I xi xin yan jiu or wang en fu yi...
But I really dun have the time. :(
Devoted my whole month of holidays to RSPHI (though I'm more then willing to, cos I really enjoyed myself there).
Lol.
So pai sei man.
Hark meeting tomolo, Karang Guni flyer distribution and canvassing up next, plus tutors' workshop in Jan.
Wow...
We're booked all the way to the last week of hols...
Lalala~
~MilkyEgg~
1:31 PM
1:31 PM
