好人,好事,好狗...
Saw this article yst:

Isnt it great to have such a selfless dog?
Not that he can choose not to donate his blood...
But, its still for a good course, rite?
If I were the owner, I'll probably do the same thing too.

Some post cards taken at The Quad during my RSPHI camp.
They're of no use to me.
But I just cant resist the temptation for u-know-wat reason!
Lol.
:P

Some random card tat I made just for fun.
Wahaha.

Got this Lee Hom's poster from my mum's fren, who is currently a Brands promoter.
So shuai rite?
Hee.

Not forgetting his 2010 calander!
Wahaha.
Anyways, thanks Mel for informing me yea.
Love ya. :P
Saw this article yst:

Isnt it great to have such a selfless dog?
Not that he can choose not to donate his blood...
But, its still for a good course, rite?
If I were the owner, I'll probably do the same thing too.

Some post cards taken at The Quad during my RSPHI camp.
They're of no use to me.
But I just cant resist the temptation for u-know-wat reason!
Lol.
:P

Some random card tat I made just for fun.
Wahaha.

Got this Lee Hom's poster from my mum's fren, who is currently a Brands promoter.
So shuai rite?
Hee.

Not forgetting his 2010 calander!
Wahaha.
Anyways, thanks Mel for informing me yea.
Love ya. :P
~MilkyEgg~
2:06 PM
2:06 PM
