Puzzled
Why am I always in this shit?
I hope I'm just thinkin too much...
Anyways, was super happy after my organic paper!
(Though it was just the FIRST paper. Lol )
Can't imagine myself not reading the textbook even till the day of my final exam.
Not tat I'm smart, but I'm just plain LAZY to flip it.
Still, I'm glad tat I'm done with organic chem for this year!
Woo hoo~
:P
Why am I always in this shit?
I hope I'm just thinkin too much...
Anyways, was super happy after my organic paper!
(Though it was just the FIRST paper. Lol )
Can't imagine myself not reading the textbook even till the day of my final exam.
Not tat I'm smart, but I'm just plain LAZY to flip it.
Still, I'm glad tat I'm done with organic chem for this year!
Woo hoo~
:P
~MilkyEgg~
9:34 PM
9:34 PM
