EXEMPTION
The module tat I shouldnt be taking.
The subject tat I didnt do very well during mid term.
The paper tat everyone rant about after the two hours.
All my frens went in with the "aced it" confident look.
BUT...
Came out with the ku gua face.
Lol.
Seriously, I really tink its a doable paper.
Plus the fact tat I should have exempted this module de.
So...
Shouldnt have prob getting a B+ or above rite?
Hai.
I'm just dumb to have NOT accepted any exemptions.
14 AUs just flew away...
Lol.
The module tat I shouldnt be taking.
The subject tat I didnt do very well during mid term.
The paper tat everyone rant about after the two hours.
All my frens went in with the "aced it" confident look.
BUT...
Came out with the ku gua face.
Lol.
Seriously, I really tink its a doable paper.
Plus the fact tat I should have exempted this module de.
So...
Shouldnt have prob getting a B+ or above rite?
Hai.
I'm just dumb to have NOT accepted any exemptions.
14 AUs just flew away...
Lol.
~MilkyEgg~
9:18 PM
9:18 PM
