"Nong nong time nv post photos le"
Haha.
Got the sudden urge of uploading photos after yesterday's meeting.
Cos we were discussing bout the Photography Amazing Race.
This idea seems great, but...
希望不是我们把它想得太简单了
Anyways, I'm really very busy this month!!!
The kids are having their A'levels soon.
So gotta give them intensive tuition.
Friday, Saturday and Sunday... Gone.
Still got no idea to Farrago's Amazing Race.
Submission is next week, when I've got two mid term tests on coming Tue and Fri.
Memorising the Periodic Table kills my brain cells unnecessarily. :(
Watever.
Ministerial Forum on Mon nite, as well as make up for BSL on Fri nite...
OMG.
How can my schedule be so packed?
I need time.
I tink the best time tat I can slack is when I'm in school.
LOL.
Hmmm, below are some pictures taken super long ago.

My new pencil case! Just got it yst. Wahaha.

Tat was something tat I drew. It meant more than anything, well,at least to me! :P

My bro got a new desktop for gaming! The screen's super big! Love it esp when watching mysoju. Heehee...

New hardisk tat I've got no reason in getting. Just in case for backup. lol.

Got this on Children's Day! SOooo cute! NVM, I guess I've just not grown up yet.
Oh, forgot to thank YW for her help in telling me the recipe to the chocolate cream!
Arigatou!!!
And HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEH AND ZY OH!!!
Haha.
Got the sudden urge of uploading photos after yesterday's meeting.
Cos we were discussing bout the Photography Amazing Race.
This idea seems great, but...
希望不是我们把它想得太简单了
Anyways, I'm really very busy this month!!!
The kids are having their A'levels soon.
So gotta give them intensive tuition.
Friday, Saturday and Sunday... Gone.
Still got no idea to Farrago's Amazing Race.
Submission is next week, when I've got two mid term tests on coming Tue and Fri.
Memorising the Periodic Table kills my brain cells unnecessarily. :(
Watever.
Ministerial Forum on Mon nite, as well as make up for BSL on Fri nite...
OMG.
How can my schedule be so packed?
I need time.
I tink the best time tat I can slack is when I'm in school.
LOL.
Hmmm, below are some pictures taken super long ago.

My new pencil case! Just got it yst. Wahaha.

Tat was something tat I drew. It meant more than anything, well,at least to me! :P

My bro got a new desktop for gaming! The screen's super big! Love it esp when watching mysoju. Heehee...

New hardisk tat I've got no reason in getting. Just in case for backup. lol.

Got this on Children's Day! SOooo cute! NVM, I guess I've just not grown up yet.
Oh, forgot to thank YW for her help in telling me the recipe to the chocolate cream!
Arigatou!!!
And HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEH AND ZY OH!!!
~MilkyEgg~
9:46 AM
9:46 AM
