HORRIBLE DAY...
My day started with a stupid watch that had stopped working.
Only realised it when I reached BP interchange (wanna check time so tat I wont be late).
Dumbo.
It ran out of batt.
So tot of checking my phone.
Argh.
Phone was still charging when I left house!!!
Couldnt turn back, if not I'll be damn late.
NVM.
Went to lecture.
Waited for my frens to come so tat I can borrow one of their phones to call home.
Nobody picked up.
Wanted to call my parents.
But couldnt remember their nos.
Mum's no. : nstetofo
Dad's no. : nsoetzft
And I actually dialled nstetzft!
Dun even know who I was calling.
OMG.
HOW DUMB CAN I GET???
Watever.
Lecture started.
An hour later, for god knows wat reason, my MP3 turned on by itself.
With SPEAKER ON, VOL 25!!!
SHIT.
Super loud and embarrassing.
Wat to do?
Turned it off and ACT BLUR.
Crap.
I was telling my fren regarding wat had happened today.
This was wat he told me: Nvm bout those "mei yun" in the morning. Perhaps after all the bad stuff, u'll get good luck for ya mid-term paper (which in the afternoon).
Hmmm.
I guess the paper is really DO-ABLE.
Can do, at least all questions were answered.
But whether or not they're correct will be a different story.
Hai...
Today's not friday the 13th, yet I'm experiencing all the "suay-ness".
Ming tian hui geng hao ba...
My day started with a stupid watch that had stopped working.
Only realised it when I reached BP interchange (wanna check time so tat I wont be late).
Dumbo.
It ran out of batt.
So tot of checking my phone.
Argh.
Phone was still charging when I left house!!!
Couldnt turn back, if not I'll be damn late.
NVM.
Went to lecture.
Waited for my frens to come so tat I can borrow one of their phones to call home.
Nobody picked up.
Wanted to call my parents.
But couldnt remember their nos.
Mum's no. : nstetofo
Dad's no. : nsoetzft
And I actually dialled nstetzft!
Dun even know who I was calling.
OMG.
HOW DUMB CAN I GET???
Watever.
Lecture started.
An hour later, for god knows wat reason, my MP3 turned on by itself.
With SPEAKER ON, VOL 25!!!
SHIT.
Super loud and embarrassing.
Wat to do?
Turned it off and ACT BLUR.
Crap.
I was telling my fren regarding wat had happened today.
This was wat he told me: Nvm bout those "mei yun" in the morning. Perhaps after all the bad stuff, u'll get good luck for ya mid-term paper (which in the afternoon).
Hmmm.
I guess the paper is really DO-ABLE.
Can do, at least all questions were answered.
But whether or not they're correct will be a different story.
Hai...
Today's not friday the 13th, yet I'm experiencing all the "suay-ness".
Ming tian hui geng hao ba...
~MilkyEgg~
8:27 PM
8:27 PM
