YEAH! ITS RECESS WEEK!
After one week of STRESS, its finally time for a break!!!
Woo hoo!
But I kinda dun feel like going for a break though.
Contradicting yea?
No la.
Its just tat I've just started to adapt and enjoy hanging out with my frens and even studying with them.
LOL.
I tink I've been very lucky.
Cos I know tat I'm never an extrovert who will take initiative to befriend ppl.
But I always get to interact well with them.
I'm really grateful to be blessed with true frens (Sec sch, JC and even now).
Its especially heart-warming when my lab partner msg-ed me during the break, asking me to eat something and not be so stressed over the test (when we were not sitting together).
Hai, how can school not be fun with frens around?!
Wahaha.
Glad to have known everyone who has walked a path in my life.
:)
Anyway, below's a photo taken on Tuesday, a few hours before I submitted it.
Guess wat?
Tats my 5 pages long lab report tat took me 2 days to complete ( last Sun and HariRaya).
Set it as my handphone wallpaper to keep me reminded of the greatest effort put in for a LAB REPORT.
Haha.

After one week of STRESS, its finally time for a break!!!
Woo hoo!
But I kinda dun feel like going for a break though.
Contradicting yea?
No la.
Its just tat I've just started to adapt and enjoy hanging out with my frens and even studying with them.
LOL.
I tink I've been very lucky.
Cos I know tat I'm never an extrovert who will take initiative to befriend ppl.
But I always get to interact well with them.
I'm really grateful to be blessed with true frens (Sec sch, JC and even now).
Its especially heart-warming when my lab partner msg-ed me during the break, asking me to eat something and not be so stressed over the test (when we were not sitting together).
Hai, how can school not be fun with frens around?!
Wahaha.
Glad to have known everyone who has walked a path in my life.
:)
Anyway, below's a photo taken on Tuesday, a few hours before I submitted it.
Guess wat?
Tats my 5 pages long lab report tat took me 2 days to complete ( last Sun and HariRaya).
Set it as my handphone wallpaper to keep me reminded of the greatest effort put in for a LAB REPORT.
Haha.

~MilkyEgg~
10:41 PM
10:41 PM
