What will our childhood Superheroes become in 20 years time?

A Wonder Woman tat has reached menopause?

An alcoholic Thor with big beer belly?

A Spiderman with urinary incontinence?

A Superman tat looked like an ordinary uncle on street?

And the old yet playful Batman with his assistant Robin?
Wahaha.
This is just something tat I received from an email.
I tink some of them are really cute, esp the Batman!
Haha.
Hope tat u will have a good laugh ya! :D

A Wonder Woman tat has reached menopause?

An alcoholic Thor with big beer belly?

A Spiderman with urinary incontinence?

A Superman tat looked like an ordinary uncle on street?

And the old yet playful Batman with his assistant Robin?
Wahaha.
This is just something tat I received from an email.
I tink some of them are really cute, esp the Batman!
Haha.
Hope tat u will have a good laugh ya! :D
~MilkyEgg~
11:03 PM
11:03 PM
