HURRAY!!!
Just had my first BSL today!
I had so much fun tonight!
I guess its really something tat will cure my Monday's blue.
Lol.
Though I went alone (the only Farrago guy has also changed to the Wed's slot), I still feel much happier compared to when I'm with ppl who always irritate me.
Sometimes ppl just dun think before they speak.
Tats something tat I cant help but to sympathise.
Anyways, I've finally gotten my dictionary tat costs 50 bucks!

Glad tat I bought one, cos we use it quite often in class, meaning not only those teaching tuition will need it.
SOoo LOOKING FORWARD to my next lesson!
Oh, I should look forward to ZY's lesson on Wed too.
Then I can practise my basic conversational signing with her!
Wahaha. :P
Just had my first BSL today!
I had so much fun tonight!
I guess its really something tat will cure my Monday's blue.
Lol.
Though I went alone (the only Farrago guy has also changed to the Wed's slot), I still feel much happier compared to when I'm with ppl who always irritate me.
Sometimes ppl just dun think before they speak.
Tats something tat I cant help but to sympathise.
Anyways, I've finally gotten my dictionary tat costs 50 bucks!

Glad tat I bought one, cos we use it quite often in class, meaning not only those teaching tuition will need it.
SOoo LOOKING FORWARD to my next lesson!
Oh, I should look forward to ZY's lesson on Wed too.
Then I can practise my basic conversational signing with her!
Wahaha. :P
~MilkyEgg~
11:31 PM
11:31 PM
