Funniest Joke Ever!!!
Went to Hall 7 for a badminton session on Tues during the 6 hours break.
(We were just too lazy to go over to SRC. Haha.)
Its been a LONGGGGG time ever since I last played bad.
Felt like an old granny la...
Wahaha.
Anyway, my fren's super pro!
9 years of training is definitely not lang de xu ming.
How I wish I can reach tat standard too.
FAT HOPE.
Btw, wat I wanna say is not the badminton.
Its the gossip session tat we had after tat.
We were talking bout the number of SHUAI GEs and MEI NVs in CBC.
Conclusion: Mei Nv a few. But Shuai ge none. :(
Started to link to our ze ou tiao jian...
And here comes the joke!
They were asking: So ni xian zai de na wei shi zen yang de?
I'm like huh? I tot I just said my tiao jian?
(Cos I tot they were asking bout my expectations on guys.)
BUT, they actually meant my CURRENT BOYFRIEND.
I laughed like nobody's business man.
OMG ah.
I seriously dun understand wat made them think tat I'm attached.
LOL.
But I tink its really very funny loh.
Haha.
Anyway, recess week's coming.
Huiting was saying if I can plan an outing or not.
Any idea wat to do for the outing?
As I was telling her, our class loves to eat.
Cos most of our time spent is on eating (either lunch or dinner).
Hmmm, so most prob will be another dinner?
Can anyone suggest also?
Haiz.
Went to Hall 7 for a badminton session on Tues during the 6 hours break.
(We were just too lazy to go over to SRC. Haha.)
Its been a LONGGGGG time ever since I last played bad.
Felt like an old granny la...
Wahaha.
Anyway, my fren's super pro!
9 years of training is definitely not lang de xu ming.
How I wish I can reach tat standard too.
FAT HOPE.
Btw, wat I wanna say is not the badminton.
Its the gossip session tat we had after tat.
We were talking bout the number of SHUAI GEs and MEI NVs in CBC.
Conclusion: Mei Nv a few. But Shuai ge none. :(
Started to link to our ze ou tiao jian...
And here comes the joke!
They were asking: So ni xian zai de na wei shi zen yang de?
I'm like huh? I tot I just said my tiao jian?
(Cos I tot they were asking bout my expectations on guys.)
BUT, they actually meant my CURRENT BOYFRIEND.
I laughed like nobody's business man.
OMG ah.
I seriously dun understand wat made them think tat I'm attached.
LOL.
But I tink its really very funny loh.
Haha.
Anyway, recess week's coming.
Huiting was saying if I can plan an outing or not.
Any idea wat to do for the outing?
As I was telling her, our class loves to eat.
Cos most of our time spent is on eating (either lunch or dinner).
Hmmm, so most prob will be another dinner?
Can anyone suggest also?
Haiz.
~MilkyEgg~
9:00 PM
9:00 PM
