Wats wrong with blogger?
I cant post my pictures. :(
Any idea wat other blogging tools can I switch to without a fall in consumer's surplus?
(CS is consumer's satisfactory rite? I've returned my Econs to Mdm Khoo man!)
Wahaha.
Seriously, I'm getting bored to my "picture-less" posts.
Live Journal? Windows Live? Or?
Argh.
Anyways, I got in Farrago.
Not sure if its good news or not, cos I tink my mum isnt very happy bout it.
Tot I would get her support though.
But its ok.
More hand signs coming my way.
Gambatei! :)
I cant post my pictures. :(
Any idea wat other blogging tools can I switch to without a fall in consumer's surplus?
(CS is consumer's satisfactory rite? I've returned my Econs to Mdm Khoo man!)
Wahaha.
Seriously, I'm getting bored to my "picture-less" posts.
Live Journal? Windows Live? Or?
Argh.
Anyways, I got in Farrago.
Not sure if its good news or not, cos I tink my mum isnt very happy bout it.
Tot I would get her support though.
But its ok.
More hand signs coming my way.
Gambatei! :)
~MilkyEgg~
10:07 PM
10:07 PM
