Uh-oh...
Tests and quizzes coming when its only week 4 of the semester.
STRESSED!!!
Haha.
No la.
I'm the most heck care one in my new group of frens.
They had been mugging during the long hours of break while I had been busy crashing MATH lectures.
Wahaha.
Typical me who doesnt like to mug with ppl.
I'm currently looking for a place that I can study during the weekends and I'll always remember RP.
Fond memories there.
Wahaha.
Anyway, Daredevils outing this coming Monday!!!
Woo hoo.
I tink other than KaiLin and Derek, everyone's in WSC le!!!
We're one big family...
:)
Tests and quizzes coming when its only week 4 of the semester.
STRESSED!!!
Haha.
No la.
I'm the most heck care one in my new group of frens.
They had been mugging during the long hours of break while I had been busy crashing MATH lectures.
Wahaha.
Typical me who doesnt like to mug with ppl.
I'm currently looking for a place that I can study during the weekends and I'll always remember RP.
Fond memories there.
Wahaha.
Anyway, Daredevils outing this coming Monday!!!
Woo hoo.
I tink other than KaiLin and Derek, everyone's in WSC le!!!
We're one big family...
:)
~MilkyEgg~
2:59 PM
2:59 PM
