HAPPY DAY :)
Was in a super good mood yesterday.
Dun ask me why, cos its a very stupid reason.
Lol.
Anyway, played Wii in the living room.
First time in my life...

Bowling score of 147!
Its SOoo much better than my actual one.
Wahaha.
Tennis was fun too!
But I tink Guitar Hero is still the best.
"What I've Done" became our famous song.
And tat made me the drummer!
Lalala.
Anyway, I'm so proud of myself.
I designed 3 cards in a night.

One should know which card took me the greatest effort to draw.
But tat wasnt my favourite piece.
If u really know me so well, u should know which one do I like most.
Hmmm...
Anyone wans to guess?
Wahaha. :D
Was in a super good mood yesterday.
Dun ask me why, cos its a very stupid reason.
Lol.
Anyway, played Wii in the living room.
First time in my life...

Bowling score of 147!
Its SOoo much better than my actual one.
Wahaha.
Tennis was fun too!
But I tink Guitar Hero is still the best.
"What I've Done" became our famous song.
And tat made me the drummer!
Lalala.
Anyway, I'm so proud of myself.
I designed 3 cards in a night.

One should know which card took me the greatest effort to draw.
But tat wasnt my favourite piece.
If u really know me so well, u should know which one do I like most.
Hmmm...
Anyone wans to guess?
Wahaha. :D
~MilkyEgg~
3:57 PM
3:57 PM
