Greatest Lecture Ever!!!
I guess this was the first time tat I didnt fall asleep in lectures (since the start of term).
Surprisigly, it wasnt the Forensic Science tat I had been looking forward to.
Rather, it was ORGANIC CHEMISTRY!!!
He made such a monotonous subject so interesting!
Tat was really something tat I nv expected from OC.
Wahaha.
Really love his lame but humorous analogies!
Here's one tat I remembered:
"Marriage is like a reaction.
Couples (reactants) go thru a marriage to stabilise their relationship (products).
Sometimes, a rxn requires a large activation energy.
So the guys would have to give flowers, buy ring, bla bla, in order to win the gal."
I've actually got something even cuter regarding the formation of covalent and ionic bonds.
Shall draw out and post it next time.
Prof Loh rocks! ;)
I guess this was the first time tat I didnt fall asleep in lectures (since the start of term).
Surprisigly, it wasnt the Forensic Science tat I had been looking forward to.
Rather, it was ORGANIC CHEMISTRY!!!
He made such a monotonous subject so interesting!
Tat was really something tat I nv expected from OC.
Wahaha.
Really love his lame but humorous analogies!
Here's one tat I remembered:
"Marriage is like a reaction.
Couples (reactants) go thru a marriage to stabilise their relationship (products).
Sometimes, a rxn requires a large activation energy.
So the guys would have to give flowers, buy ring, bla bla, in order to win the gal."
I've actually got something even cuter regarding the formation of covalent and ionic bonds.
Shall draw out and post it next time.
Prof Loh rocks! ;)
~MilkyEgg~
11:48 PM
11:48 PM
