IGNITE CHANGE
Day 1:
Can u imagine communicating with a person in an LT without speaking?
I'm so amazed by their sign language today!
And we got them to teach us to sign for the song "Home".
Its so freaking cool!
Really hope tat I dun forget it at the end of this camp.
Lol.
Telematch was fun, cos we got to play diff roles such as the visually and physically handicapped as well as the hearing impaired.
Sometimes its really hard to involve ppl with disabilities in such activities.
I felt lost and helpless too esp when ppl neglect the HI me.
Haha.
But its really a nice experience.
Fright Night was next.
(One stupid joke: When the GLs were saying fright night, I heard it as FRIED night. Then I went huh? Wat are we frying tonight? Damn chui can?)
Lol.
But it wasnt really tat scary as I tot.
(Though I did grab on to my partner's shirt and kept asking if I was suffocating him or not.)
Seriously, its nothing compared to the Malaysian's Trail.
Cos the two blur sotongs went to follow the wrong path and ended up in another camp's trail.
Theirs were super thrilling and really scare u to the core.
Like the "Bai Bai" part most!
Wahaha.
Generally, I tink day one seems cool to me.
Really enjoyed today's activities.
Shall update bout subsequent days!
:)
Day 1:
Can u imagine communicating with a person in an LT without speaking?
I'm so amazed by their sign language today!
And we got them to teach us to sign for the song "Home".
Its so freaking cool!
Really hope tat I dun forget it at the end of this camp.
Lol.
Telematch was fun, cos we got to play diff roles such as the visually and physically handicapped as well as the hearing impaired.
Sometimes its really hard to involve ppl with disabilities in such activities.
I felt lost and helpless too esp when ppl neglect the HI me.
Haha.
But its really a nice experience.
Fright Night was next.
(One stupid joke: When the GLs were saying fright night, I heard it as FRIED night. Then I went huh? Wat are we frying tonight? Damn chui can?)
Lol.
But it wasnt really tat scary as I tot.
(Though I did grab on to my partner's shirt and kept asking if I was suffocating him or not.)
Seriously, its nothing compared to the Malaysian's Trail.
Cos the two blur sotongs went to follow the wrong path and ended up in another camp's trail.
Theirs were super thrilling and really scare u to the core.
Like the "Bai Bai" part most!
Wahaha.
Generally, I tink day one seems cool to me.
Really enjoyed today's activities.
Shall update bout subsequent days!
:)
~MilkyEgg~
12:01 AM
12:01 AM
