Ear Block
My right ear has been blocked for 2 freaking days.
Gotta use the left to listen most of the time.
Have been saying "Huh? Sorry? Pardon?" for the past 2 days.
Cos I cant hear wat they were saying esp during lecture!
Really pai sei bout tat man.
Lol.
Anyway, I want to rant something!
The school isnt paying me, neither is my tuitee.
Went back during June Hols but apparently MOE didnt pay me for tat week.
Had 6 to 7 lessons with my tuitee but she hasnt pay me a single cent YET.
Wanted to collect from her but she just refuse to.
Wat to do?
Any tricks tat I can use to get my money back?
Argh.
Random pic I took at the staffroom:

My right ear has been blocked for 2 freaking days.
Gotta use the left to listen most of the time.
Have been saying "Huh? Sorry? Pardon?" for the past 2 days.
Cos I cant hear wat they were saying esp during lecture!
Really pai sei bout tat man.
Lol.
Anyway, I want to rant something!
The school isnt paying me, neither is my tuitee.
Went back during June Hols but apparently MOE didnt pay me for tat week.
Had 6 to 7 lessons with my tuitee but she hasnt pay me a single cent YET.
Wanted to collect from her but she just refuse to.
Wat to do?
Any tricks tat I can use to get my money back?
Argh.
Random pic I took at the staffroom:

~MilkyEgg~
10:17 AM
10:17 AM
