Wonderful weekends...


Its indeed a funny show :)
And I liked it best when Sydney named the dog after some president b'cos they looked alike!
Haha.
Went for class dinner at some dunno wat Chicago restaurant.
Shall not comment its service.
Lol.
I finally caught "Drag Me to Hell", tgt with Xiang and WW.

There's only one thing tat I can say:
I shouldnt have sacrificed my sleep for this stupid show! (we watched the mid-night show)
Reasons being:
1) Plot- unrealistic
2) Degree of horror- 6 out of 10
3) Hunks and babes- none
Hai.
It was a waste of time and money.
Took the NR to CCK interchange, after realising how stupid we actually were.
I tink STUPIDITY kills too.
Nvm.
Went to McDonald's at 4 plus and drank a cup of hot Milo while waiting for the first LRT to service.
Guess wat?
I'm the only one who boarded from CCK at 5 a.m.!

The train is SOOooo empty, and I'm sitting alone at one corner.
Cool yea?
Wahaha.
Slept for 3 hours and out I go again.
Saw Mrs Annie Low with her cute son!
Haha.
Anyway, had my first in-line skating lesson today.
Nothing to brag about, but i just wanna say tat I managed to walk without falling at all!
(though still quite wobbly... Wahaha)
I'm getting the hang out of it man!
Hehe.
一个人在快餐店, 一个人乘列车回家
这段时间我想起了某些事.
看一看手机, 才发现原来我很傻
简直傻到无可救药...
Spent my Sat watching 2 movies!
Met up with my gals yesterday for a comedy:


Its indeed a funny show :)
And I liked it best when Sydney named the dog after some president b'cos they looked alike!
Haha.
Went for class dinner at some dunno wat Chicago restaurant.
Shall not comment its service.
Lol.
I finally caught "Drag Me to Hell", tgt with Xiang and WW.

There's only one thing tat I can say:
I shouldnt have sacrificed my sleep for this stupid show! (we watched the mid-night show)
Reasons being:
1) Plot- unrealistic
2) Degree of horror- 6 out of 10
3) Hunks and babes- none
Hai.
It was a waste of time and money.
Took the NR to CCK interchange, after realising how stupid we actually were.
I tink STUPIDITY kills too.
Nvm.
Went to McDonald's at 4 plus and drank a cup of hot Milo while waiting for the first LRT to service.
Guess wat?
I'm the only one who boarded from CCK at 5 a.m.!

The train is SOOooo empty, and I'm sitting alone at one corner.
Cool yea?
Wahaha.
Slept for 3 hours and out I go again.
Saw Mrs Annie Low with her cute son!
Haha.
Anyway, had my first in-line skating lesson today.
Nothing to brag about, but i just wanna say tat I managed to walk without falling at all!
(though still quite wobbly... Wahaha)
I'm getting the hang out of it man!
Hehe.
一个人在快餐店, 一个人乘列车回家
这段时间我想起了某些事.
看一看手机, 才发现原来我很傻
简直傻到无可救药...
~MilkyEgg~
6:56 PM
6:56 PM
