Someone once sent me this email on the personality of each horoscope.
It said tat a Capricorn woman loves nature...
I actually didnt realise it until recently.
I love beaches!
I love nature reserves!
And I'm going to Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve tomolo!
Oh, should be today!
So excited.
Haha.
Actually, I'm more inclined to go for the HSBC Tree Top Walk instead.
Well, we're gonna go next week, isnt it?
Lol.
Signed up for the roller blading course with Ah Li and ZY.
Sunday's gonna be our first lesson.
So looking forward to it!
I'm going to master it.
Ops.
:P
It said tat a Capricorn woman loves nature...
I actually didnt realise it until recently.
I love beaches!
I love nature reserves!
And I'm going to Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve tomolo!
Oh, should be today!
So excited.
Haha.
Actually, I'm more inclined to go for the HSBC Tree Top Walk instead.
Well, we're gonna go next week, isnt it?
Lol.
Signed up for the roller blading course with Ah Li and ZY.
Sunday's gonna be our first lesson.
So looking forward to it!
I'm going to master it.
Ops.
:P
~MilkyEgg~
12:36 AM
12:36 AM
