No mood + No time = No updates :(
Stop finding excuses...
U are just making it worse.
Was rather busy for the whole of last week.
So didnt have time to blog about recent happenings.
Watever.
Shan't not explain much.
Tat was the cat tat came to my house last week.
Cute, isnt it?
This birdie was trapped in the LRT lift.
I helped it out of the place.
Hope I wasnt causing more harm to it.
Movie AGAIN last Friday.
Happy belated B'day to ZY (28 June)!
It was fun at the chalet.
Cos we met 2 entertainers (1 of them was CP's bro while the other one looked like Li Sheng Jie).
Lol.
Really enjoyed myself.
Sketched this today when I had nothing better to do.
Garfield- 5 min
Goofy- 8 min
Gonna upload Bryan's b'day card when I'm done.
Stop being such a hypocrite...
Stop finding excuses...
U are just making it worse.
~MilkyEgg~
6:50 PM
6:50 PM





