Mini gathering of 4...
Met up with Lao Shi, Zhi Ying and JX yesterday.
Reason: Our dear gal has got a craving for shopping!
So we went to Suntec to "walk walk".
Guess wat?
Its super crowded due to the PC and IT fair!
OMG.
I'm like so 头昏脑胀 after the tour at the convention halls.
Conclusion: I dun like to squeeze myself through the crowd just for something that others deemed as "cheap".
LOL.
Went to IKEA and Anchor Point next.
Hmmm... Anchor Point...
I guess this is the first time tat I've been to this place.
So "sua ku" rite?
Haha.
Spent a nice evening at IKEA, looking and meddling around with the furniture.
How I wish I can revamp my room too!
Following plans to come:
1. Attend YOG briefing this Sat with Lao Shi.
Cos its at Expo and its near ECP, we've decided to go sun tanning after tat!
I WANT to tan away the cross mark on my back!
Too bad Zhi Ying cant join us on Sat.
If not we'll be able to play volley!!!
:(
2. Cycling and Roller Blading on 25 June.
Went to try a pair of roller blades yesterday.
I didnt even dare to stand, not to say to blade.
And I grabbed on to their hands so tightly to assure myself tat I will not fall.
Sound so 丢脸 yea?
But it makes me even more determined to pick up the skill by the end of July.
Wahaha.
3. "Drag me to Hell" is FINALLY out!!!
Come to tink of it, I'm rather sick of the excuse of "I dun want to pay $$ to scare myself".
I dun like to watch action films but I've never said tat I dun wanna pay to see people fight.
Argh.
This is so irritating.
I'd rather you guys just say that you dun like to watch horror movies, period.
I guess only Pearl and Kuku love horror films just like I do, rite? :P
Met up with Lao Shi, Zhi Ying and JX yesterday.
Reason: Our dear gal has got a craving for shopping!
So we went to Suntec to "walk walk".
Guess wat?
Its super crowded due to the PC and IT fair!
OMG.
I'm like so 头昏脑胀 after the tour at the convention halls.
Conclusion: I dun like to squeeze myself through the crowd just for something that others deemed as "cheap".
LOL.
Went to IKEA and Anchor Point next.
Hmmm... Anchor Point...
I guess this is the first time tat I've been to this place.
So "sua ku" rite?
Haha.
Spent a nice evening at IKEA, looking and meddling around with the furniture.
How I wish I can revamp my room too!
Following plans to come:
1. Attend YOG briefing this Sat with Lao Shi.
Cos its at Expo and its near ECP, we've decided to go sun tanning after tat!
I WANT to tan away the cross mark on my back!
Too bad Zhi Ying cant join us on Sat.
If not we'll be able to play volley!!!
:(
2. Cycling and Roller Blading on 25 June.
Went to try a pair of roller blades yesterday.
I didnt even dare to stand, not to say to blade.
And I grabbed on to their hands so tightly to assure myself tat I will not fall.
Sound so 丢脸 yea?
But it makes me even more determined to pick up the skill by the end of July.
Wahaha.
3. "Drag me to Hell" is FINALLY out!!!
Come to tink of it, I'm rather sick of the excuse of "I dun want to pay $$ to scare myself".
I dun like to watch action films but I've never said tat I dun wanna pay to see people fight.
Argh.
This is so irritating.
I'd rather you guys just say that you dun like to watch horror movies, period.
I guess only Pearl and Kuku love horror films just like I do, rite? :P
~MilkyEgg~
9:51 AM
9:51 AM
