"Ideal Life"
Someone once said bout the ideal life tat he wanna lead:
Sleep till late morning, go for a run, and be back for breakfast with newspapers in his hand...
I just wanted to say, I'm leading this kind of life now and I'm not enjoying it at all.
June Hols is such a bore.
There are just so many things to do, and yet I cant find anyone to do it with me.
Nobody's free during June Hols! :(
Nvm.
I shall not complain further.
Anyway, here's something that I completed on Sat nite:

Its Pink Dolphin!
(The blue one was a sample tat I borrowed)

As for the dog (from JX), I've actually tried it before.
Its much tougher than the one tat we're doing now. :)

Someone once said bout the ideal life tat he wanna lead:
Sleep till late morning, go for a run, and be back for breakfast with newspapers in his hand...
I just wanted to say, I'm leading this kind of life now and I'm not enjoying it at all.
June Hols is such a bore.
There are just so many things to do, and yet I cant find anyone to do it with me.
Nobody's free during June Hols! :(
Nvm.
I shall not complain further.
Anyway, here's something that I completed on Sat nite:
Its Pink Dolphin!
(The blue one was a sample tat I borrowed)

As for the dog (from JX), I've actually tried it before.
Its much tougher than the one tat we're doing now. :)
Spent my Sat afternoon with her too.
She adorable yea?
Just one joke: She just like to bark at my dad and no one else! :P
~MilkyEgg~
1:46 PM
1:46 PM
