Hiking
Lao Yan and KuKu conquered the Bukit Timah Nature Reserve!
Sounds impressive?
Nope.
We were just like 2 old grannies climbing up the steep steep hill.
Alamak.
But we took lots of pictures!
70 plus to 80 of them.
Took me so long to sieve out and upload them.
Wahaha.
Here it goes:
(P.S. if you don't like nature, please navigate now!)
VEINS
Lao Yan and KuKu conquered the Bukit Timah Nature Reserve!
Sounds impressive?
Nope.
We were just like 2 old grannies climbing up the steep steep hill.
Alamak.
But we took lots of pictures!
70 plus to 80 of them.
Took me so long to sieve out and upload them.
Wahaha.
Here it goes:
(P.S. if you don't like nature, please navigate now!)
VEINS
Joke of the day:
The two grannies were eating their apples when the monkeys attacked!
OMG.
So granny KuKu gotta forgo her apple and gave in to the monkey.
Lucky she didnt kena fine, cos NO FEEDING OF MONKEYS!
Wahaha.
I shall post the pics of those mischevious brats when I gope them from her!
I LOVE the trip!!!
Woohoo~
~MilkyEgg~
10:08 PM
10:08 PM











































