Einstein's cradle 2009...
Yesterday marked the day of EC 2009.
Really glad to be able to help out in this annual event.
(Though they were just sai kang jobs; receptionist, photocopying gal, prize presentation helper...)
LOL.
Anyway, here are pictures of the notice boards tat we've decorated:

"Best Science Trail" as it says, this was actually done by JX.

I did the one for "Best Science Experiment".
It wasnt the decoration that I really enjoyed, rather, the time spent in LT3 rocking the place down.
(Blasting the LT with songs, chatting and laughing like nobody's business)
Btw, I hate being alone at the LT.
Cos monster N came in with a "BOOM" and I chua tio.
Wahaha.
Random picture again:

Took this at the canteen wall where our tapestry was pasted.
Yesterday marked the day of EC 2009.
Really glad to be able to help out in this annual event.
(Though they were just sai kang jobs; receptionist, photocopying gal, prize presentation helper...)
LOL.
Anyway, here are pictures of the notice boards tat we've decorated:

"Best Science Trail" as it says, this was actually done by JX.

I did the one for "Best Science Experiment".
It wasnt the decoration that I really enjoyed, rather, the time spent in LT3 rocking the place down.
(Blasting the LT with songs, chatting and laughing like nobody's business)
Btw, I hate being alone at the LT.
Cos monster N came in with a "BOOM" and I chua tio.
Wahaha.
Random picture again:

Took this at the canteen wall where our tapestry was pasted.
Random ya.
Haha.
:P
~MilkyEgg~
1:18 PM
1:18 PM
