Xiao "look-a-like"
Every time I wear this set of clothing (white top + a flowery skirt), there'll definitely be some comments.
The previous time, Dennis Lee said tat I looked like a 白牡丹.
Today, Nic said tat I look like Xiao Yi Hui.
(Btw, "xiao" refers to 小and not 萧/her Sir name).
Wanted to post a pic my attire initially.
But...
I tink forget it la.
I'll look old man.
Lol.
Today was a hectic day.
Took over Ms Lim's class (she's on MC) and got myself booked for more consultation slots(OMG).
SOoo...
Started my remedial lesson at 1.10 pm and continued straight till 5.15 pm.
Glad tat JX actually bought me bubble tea to soothe my throat.
Thanks gal!
LOL.
Something tat I drew yesterday:

Was rather "eng" yesterday compared to today.
Wahaha.
Oh anyway, I tink I'll just give up on the planning of the coming class outing.
So sian to do all the planning man. :(
Every time I wear this set of clothing (white top + a flowery skirt), there'll definitely be some comments.
The previous time, Dennis Lee said tat I looked like a 白牡丹.
Today, Nic said tat I look like Xiao Yi Hui.
(Btw, "xiao" refers to 小and not 萧/her Sir name).
Wanted to post a pic my attire initially.
But...
I tink forget it la.
I'll look old man.
Lol.
Today was a hectic day.
Took over Ms Lim's class (she's on MC) and got myself booked for more consultation slots(OMG).
SOoo...
Started my remedial lesson at 1.10 pm and continued straight till 5.15 pm.
Glad tat JX actually bought me bubble tea to soothe my throat.
Thanks gal!
LOL.
Something tat I drew yesterday:

Was rather "eng" yesterday compared to today.
Wahaha.
Oh anyway, I tink I'll just give up on the planning of the coming class outing.
So sian to do all the planning man. :(
~MilkyEgg~
8:13 PM
8:13 PM
