Tired...
I'm so looking forward to June hols.
Terribly tired of this monotonous life.
Can u imagine tat I actually spent more than 12 hours in school when I'm only paid for 5.5 hours per day?
(Signed in at 7.30 a.m. and signed out at 7.45 p.m.)
And guess wat?
I actually took a cab home.
Wat pissed me off more was the taxi driver.
The total cost after additional charge was $5.95.
Yet the cabby literally took it as $6 bucks and returned me a change of $4.
I mean if he doesnt have 5 cents, he could have explained it to me.
Its so freaking unreasonable to just round off the value like tat.
RIDICULOUS.
Watever.
Anyway, was taking to Hui Chen and Byran during morning assembly just now.
HC and me were saying bout how "cheena" we are.
But Bryan actually didnt know wat is "cheena".
He said it sounded like "baby chimpanzee".
Lol.
Its a good laugh early in the morning.
:)
I'm so looking forward to June hols.
Terribly tired of this monotonous life.
Can u imagine tat I actually spent more than 12 hours in school when I'm only paid for 5.5 hours per day?
(Signed in at 7.30 a.m. and signed out at 7.45 p.m.)
And guess wat?
I actually took a cab home.
Wat pissed me off more was the taxi driver.
The total cost after additional charge was $5.95.
Yet the cabby literally took it as $6 bucks and returned me a change of $4.
I mean if he doesnt have 5 cents, he could have explained it to me.
Its so freaking unreasonable to just round off the value like tat.
RIDICULOUS.
Watever.
Anyway, was taking to Hui Chen and Byran during morning assembly just now.
HC and me were saying bout how "cheena" we are.
But Bryan actually didnt know wat is "cheena".
He said it sounded like "baby chimpanzee".
Lol.
Its a good laugh early in the morning.
:)
~MilkyEgg~
7:56 AM
7:56 AM
