Tea party aint party at all...
Shouldnt have gone to the tea party today.
Reasons:
1. Wat the profs said didnt affect my decision at all.
So I could have just gave it a miss.
2. Everyone was chatting amongst themselves and I'm the pathetic one alone there.
Hate the loneliness to core.
But something tat I'm very proud is tat I actually made a new fren today.
I'm no longer the quiet and reserved gal, I hope (though theres nothing wrong being tat).
Way to go man!
I'll definitely be able to make new frens in uni.
No worries!
Gambatei neh~
LOL.
[(4,0)(7,14)(7,7)(8,6)(9,6)][(3,6)(3,3)][(2,5)(10,11)(0,1)(4,5)][(5,6)(1,0)][(2,1)(1,0)(4,10)][(4,0)(3,2)(2,1)(7,2)(8,8)(4,4)(1,4)(9,9)][(7,8)(10,8)][(6,8)(3,12)(10,10)].
[(4,3)(6,9)(9,11)][(0,1)][(5,1)(4,1)(1,4)(6,6)(4,5)(9,5)(1,6)][(4,4)(2,3)'(4,15)][(18,1)(11,9)(1,0)(7,5)(2,9)(6,3)(7,7)(7,0)][(13,0)(20,5)][(0,2)(10,2)(4,11)(6,1)].
[(8,1)'(13,0)][(6,3)(3,11)][(1,3)(4,1)(0,5)(8,8)][(8,11)(3,5)(7,2)(12,8)][(12,1)(1,0)(4,10)].
:(
Shouldnt have gone to the tea party today.
Reasons:
1. Wat the profs said didnt affect my decision at all.
So I could have just gave it a miss.
2. Everyone was chatting amongst themselves and I'm the pathetic one alone there.
Hate the loneliness to core.
But something tat I'm very proud is tat I actually made a new fren today.
I'm no longer the quiet and reserved gal, I hope (though theres nothing wrong being tat).
Way to go man!
I'll definitely be able to make new frens in uni.
No worries!
Gambatei neh~
LOL.
[(4,0)(7,14)(7,7)(8,6)(9,6)][(3,6)(3,3)][(2,5)(10,11)(0,1)(4,5)][(5,6)(1,0)][(2,1)(1,0)(4,10)][(4,0)(3,2)(2,1)(7,2)(8,8)(4,4)(1,4)(9,9)][(7,8)(10,8)][(6,8)(3,12)(10,10)].
[(4,3)(6,9)(9,11)][(0,1)][(5,1)(4,1)(1,4)(6,6)(4,5)(9,5)(1,6)][(4,4)(2,3)'(4,15)][(18,1)(11,9)(1,0)(7,5)(2,9)(6,3)(7,7)(7,0)][(13,0)(20,5)][(0,2)(10,2)(4,11)(6,1)].
[(8,1)'(13,0)][(6,3)(3,11)][(1,3)(4,1)(0,5)(8,8)][(8,11)(3,5)(7,2)(12,8)][(12,1)(1,0)(4,10)].
:(
~MilkyEgg~
8:07 PM
8:07 PM
