"Drag me to hell" is not out yet!
It will only open in June, which is long after they have ended their block leave =(
So I can effectively strike out the first bullet from my "to-do-list".
But tats ok.
Cos I'm still left with 9 things to complete.
And something accomplished today: The farewell dinner for ** on next Tuesday.
As to where and what to eat, we have yet to decide.
Suggestions?
Lol.
We're planning for another class outing after college day.
But we really got no idea what to do except to eat(we always go for class dinner, isn't it?).
We'll see how ba.
Btw, wanna say something about my post today...
I actually wrote it out using the tablet pc.
Isn't that cool?
But I think I just look stupid doing it in the staffroom.
WAHAHA.
=p
It will only open in June, which is long after they have ended their block leave =(
So I can effectively strike out the first bullet from my "to-do-list".
But tats ok.
Cos I'm still left with 9 things to complete.
And something accomplished today: The farewell dinner for ** on next Tuesday.
As to where and what to eat, we have yet to decide.
Suggestions?
Lol.
We're planning for another class outing after college day.
But we really got no idea what to do except to eat(we always go for class dinner, isn't it?).
We'll see how ba.
Btw, wanna say something about my post today...
I actually wrote it out using the tablet pc.
Isn't that cool?
But I think I just look stupid doing it in the staffroom.
WAHAHA.
=p
~MilkyEgg~
4:26 PM
4:26 PM
