Outing!
Ever since the last day at Hilton, I've never caught the last train home.
So glad tat my mum didnt nag at me when I reached home.
LOL.
I've had a few outings with my Suki and Hilton colleagues...
But I guess today's dinner with JX, ZY, HQ, LY and N was one tat I enjoyed most.
Though it was just Botak Jones at AMK coffee shop, it was really heart-warming to just sit down and chit chat in tat kind of environment.
Such a pity tat HQ is leaving...
But I guess we'll still meet up rite? (esp for a badminton session, cos he's crazy over it).
And of course, the coming Party World session this Sat!!!
I tink tats quite a sudden plan, but why not?
Haha.
Anyway, N drove us to YCK MRT station just now.
Hmmm.
Actually, I dun really trust his driving skills (maybe he looks young?).
But tats ok.
Cos I've reached home safely!
Wahaha~
Ever since the last day at Hilton, I've never caught the last train home.
So glad tat my mum didnt nag at me when I reached home.
LOL.
I've had a few outings with my Suki and Hilton colleagues...
But I guess today's dinner with JX, ZY, HQ, LY and N was one tat I enjoyed most.
Though it was just Botak Jones at AMK coffee shop, it was really heart-warming to just sit down and chit chat in tat kind of environment.
Such a pity tat HQ is leaving...
But I guess we'll still meet up rite? (esp for a badminton session, cos he's crazy over it).
And of course, the coming Party World session this Sat!!!
I tink tats quite a sudden plan, but why not?
Haha.
Anyway, N drove us to YCK MRT station just now.
Hmmm.
Actually, I dun really trust his driving skills (maybe he looks young?).
But tats ok.
Cos I've reached home safely!
Wahaha~
~MilkyEgg~
12:43 AM
12:43 AM
