K-Box session
Met up with JX, HQ and N yesterday for a K session.
Frankly speaking, tat was the second time tat I truly enjoyed K-ing.
(First time was with WW and WK).
Perhaps I prefer singing with guys.
I dunno.
Tats something tat I cant explain (maybe I'm just too tom-boyish).
Wahaha.
Of course, I need our dear JX to sing duet with me!
Cos I tink I sing duet with N like super weird loh (u know wat I mean yea).
On the whole, yesterday was quite an enjoyable day.
Had a good sing and a hearty laugh, esp HQ.
How I wish these kind of fun-filled days will never end...
But I know its impossible.
Btw, wanna apologise for not joining my gals yesterday nite at Timbre.
Really really sorry, cos I was hooked on to singing.
But glad tat u gals enjoyed too yea?
Must meet up soon k.
Anyway, a random picture:
I really cant imagine myself in this kinda out fit man.
:P
~MilkyEgg~
2:57 PM
2:57 PM

