I guess my life is back!
I've so enjoyed myself during the small class gathering today.
Cos I haven had such fun ever since long long time ago.
And I finally got to play ping pong!
Wahaha.
Btw, someone complained bout the inefficiency of the class relay again.
Or rather, it should be the effectiveness (cos WZ nv recieve it).
Hmmm, its time to revise it.
Lol.
Just kidding.
Life is just so mundane without plans.
And I really wanna make full use of my time before I actually start term in August.
SOoo...
Here goes my "to-do-list":
1. Impending is to watch "Drag me to hell" with Xiang and frens before they end their block leave.
2. Date Mel again cos I have been "flying her planes/pigeons" recently.
3. Plan for the next class outing asap.
4. Attend college day (duh).
5. Plan a farewell for ** (sounds ridiculous but I'm still working it out).
6. Tink of wat to bring for Math Dept's party (pot-luck is such a headache).
7. Plan for a pub session with Nic and frens.
8. Bla bla bla...
9. ???
10. Lastly, to pick up knitting during June hols.
Wonderful???
Haha.
But I guess not all will take place ultimately.
Saying and doing are two different things.
I shall review my list one month later.
Lol.
Anyway, got this from WW today.

Its just some mash potatoes stickers where bottles can be exchanged.
He said I could exchange the bottles for my students.
I was like : "Eh...".
But I kept it anyway, cos its his thought.
Thanks buddy.
LOL.
Happened to see this cheque in my dad's file.
I realised tat...

I've so enjoyed myself during the small class gathering today.
Cos I haven had such fun ever since long long time ago.
And I finally got to play ping pong!
Wahaha.
Btw, someone complained bout the inefficiency of the class relay again.
Or rather, it should be the effectiveness (cos WZ nv recieve it).
Hmmm, its time to revise it.
Lol.
Just kidding.
Life is just so mundane without plans.
And I really wanna make full use of my time before I actually start term in August.
SOoo...
Here goes my "to-do-list":
1. Impending is to watch "Drag me to hell" with Xiang and frens before they end their block leave.
2. Date Mel again cos I have been "flying her planes/pigeons" recently.
3. Plan for the next class outing asap.
4. Attend college day (duh).
5. Plan a farewell for ** (sounds ridiculous but I'm still working it out).
6. Tink of wat to bring for Math Dept's party (pot-luck is such a headache).
7. Plan for a pub session with Nic and frens.
8. Bla bla bla...
9. ???
10. Lastly, to pick up knitting during June hols.
Wonderful???
Haha.
But I guess not all will take place ultimately.
Saying and doing are two different things.
I shall review my list one month later.
Lol.
Anyway, got this from WW today.

Its just some mash potatoes stickers where bottles can be exchanged.
He said I could exchange the bottles for my students.
I was like : "Eh...".
But I kept it anyway, cos its his thought.
Thanks buddy.
LOL.
Happened to see this cheque in my dad's file.
I realised tat...
Its a bounced cheque!
I tink my dad didnt check the sum.
Glad tat the payer dun mind writing him another cheque.
Lesson learnt: Always be careful with the dollars and cents tat u're handling. :)
~MilkyEgg~
10:25 PM
10:25 PM
