HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!
Someone asked: How will u be celebrating mother's day?
My reply was: To shower my mum with love and care everyday.
Sounded so old-fashion rite?
Lol.
Anyway, today will be a busy day for me.
Giving tuition in the morning for the poor J2 gal (cos I made her memorise all R&Cs and mechanisms).
Then I'll be seeing my student after tat for Chem consultation.
OMG.
Fancy seeing my MATH STUDENT on weekend for CHEMISTRY consultation.
Hai.
And gotta meet up with my one of my J1 kids to pass her the Math TYS (I'm lending her for the test tats coming up).
I sometimes seriously wonder if I'm doing too much for them.
But I guess I wont mind the nitty gritty if they respect me.
So, for tat particular student tat I grumbled about the other time, dun expect me to devote my time for u.
U can dream on and still wont see it happening.
Tomolo's the day.
So freaking worried now.
I know must stay calm, confident and bla bla bla...
But I'm just not doing it.
Forget it.
I'm gonna use ping chang xin tomolo.
Its unlikely tat I'll pass it anyway.
Someone asked: How will u be celebrating mother's day?
My reply was: To shower my mum with love and care everyday.
Sounded so old-fashion rite?
Lol.
Anyway, today will be a busy day for me.
Giving tuition in the morning for the poor J2 gal (cos I made her memorise all R&Cs and mechanisms).
Then I'll be seeing my student after tat for Chem consultation.
OMG.
Fancy seeing my MATH STUDENT on weekend for CHEMISTRY consultation.
Hai.
And gotta meet up with my one of my J1 kids to pass her the Math TYS (I'm lending her for the test tats coming up).
I sometimes seriously wonder if I'm doing too much for them.
But I guess I wont mind the nitty gritty if they respect me.
So, for tat particular student tat I grumbled about the other time, dun expect me to devote my time for u.
U can dream on and still wont see it happening.
Tomolo's the day.
So freaking worried now.
I know must stay calm, confident and bla bla bla...
But I'm just not doing it.
Forget it.
I'm gonna use ping chang xin tomolo.
Its unlikely tat I'll pass it anyway.
~MilkyEgg~
8:36 AM
8:36 AM
