Dun worry... I'm fine!
Do I look depress?
Met up with Shell yesterday to pass her the graphing techniques notes.
She asked me if I'm ok or not.
(cos the other time when I met up with my gals I seemed stress)
Then I'm like, huh?
Perhaps I'm just too sick of this mundane life.
I told her: "I just wan some life to my life".
LOL.
But I'm really ok, just like Singapore.
Cos "Singapore's OK!"
Wahaha.
Really glad tat u gals are always there to support me.
And of course my JC frens.
Thanks for calling now and then to chat with me.
Love them lots.
p.s. chatted with wayne while blogging and he said tat my specs are nice!!!
:)
Do I look depress?
Met up with Shell yesterday to pass her the graphing techniques notes.
She asked me if I'm ok or not.
(cos the other time when I met up with my gals I seemed stress)
Then I'm like, huh?
Perhaps I'm just too sick of this mundane life.
I told her: "I just wan some life to my life".
LOL.
But I'm really ok, just like Singapore.
Cos "Singapore's OK!"
Wahaha.
Really glad tat u gals are always there to support me.
And of course my JC frens.
Thanks for calling now and then to chat with me.
Love them lots.
p.s. chatted with wayne while blogging and he said tat my specs are nice!!!
:)
~MilkyEgg~
8:13 AM
8:13 AM
