College Day
PJC's 8th College Day and 10th Anniversary celebration was a success!
So glad to have met up with the peeps and reminisced the past...
Wonderful days spent at this place and sweet memories tat last...
Two years just come and go without me realising.
Really miss those days as a student, pon-ning lessons, playing and chatting around.
I feel like an old granny man.
Lol.
Back to college day, here are some photos tat I took:
(I was busy taking photos tat I didnt even eat the buffet! Wahaha.)
PJC's 8th College Day and 10th Anniversary celebration was a success!
So glad to have met up with the peeps and reminisced the past...
Wonderful days spent at this place and sweet memories tat last...
Two years just come and go without me realising.
Really miss those days as a student, pon-ning lessons, playing and chatting around.
I feel like an old granny man.
Lol.
Back to college day, here are some photos tat I took:
(I was busy taking photos tat I didnt even eat the buffet! Wahaha.)
~MilkyEgg~
8:56 AM
8:56 AM

