So many things to talk about today.
Went to have b'fast at the school canteen (though I wasnt eating).
The point is, Joseph Lee, Tan Ing Keat, Patrick Tong and Byran Tan were there too.
Had a FUNNY conversation b'cos of them.
LOL.
Lunch was even better (rite?)...
At least to someone who's crazy bout Nic.
Cos he was at the canteen too!
Chatted quite a while...
On almost anything and everything we can think of.
It was then tat he said tat I looked like his cousin...
Not just the appearance, but also my voice and the way I speak ("the pattern", as claimed by him).
True or not?
Eh, sometimes I really dunno which sentence of his is real, which is not.
Lol.
Anyway, today is the "play day" for the staff!!!
Got movies and karaoke.
SOoo...
We went for a singing session with Dennis Lee at the MPR3 (cos I said he sings very well, so he asked us along so tat he can sing for us).
Indeed...
PJ has got an imitation of Zhang Xin Zhe.
Not too bad though.
Haha.
They were singing half way when my phone rang.
So went out to pick up the call from WW.
The point is, I can hear them singing even when I'm outside.
Archers were training there...
And they were laughing at the horrible singing!
Gosh.
After tat, we went to JP.
Supposed to meet up with my gals...
But due to unforeseen circumstance, we were late (so ps man).
And yes... We didnt get to watch "Handsome Suit" again. :(
Instead, we caught "Fast and Furious 4".
Good sound effect and stereo system I must say.
Cos I fell asleep... And was awaken by the loud "bang" of the car crash.
Lol.
Not tat the movie was boring.
But I tink I'm just too tired.
Hai.
There are just so many things tat I wanna say.
But I know I cant do it here.
I'll just have to rant it some where else I guess.
Misses.
Went to have b'fast at the school canteen (though I wasnt eating).
The point is, Joseph Lee, Tan Ing Keat, Patrick Tong and Byran Tan were there too.
Had a FUNNY conversation b'cos of them.
LOL.
Lunch was even better (rite?)...
At least to someone who's crazy bout Nic.
Cos he was at the canteen too!
Chatted quite a while...
On almost anything and everything we can think of.
It was then tat he said tat I looked like his cousin...
Not just the appearance, but also my voice and the way I speak ("the pattern", as claimed by him).
True or not?
Eh, sometimes I really dunno which sentence of his is real, which is not.
Lol.
Anyway, today is the "play day" for the staff!!!
Got movies and karaoke.
SOoo...
We went for a singing session with Dennis Lee at the MPR3 (cos I said he sings very well, so he asked us along so tat he can sing for us).
Indeed...
PJ has got an imitation of Zhang Xin Zhe.
Not too bad though.
Haha.
They were singing half way when my phone rang.
So went out to pick up the call from WW.
The point is, I can hear them singing even when I'm outside.
Archers were training there...
And they were laughing at the horrible singing!
Gosh.
After tat, we went to JP.
Supposed to meet up with my gals...
But due to unforeseen circumstance, we were late (so ps man).
And yes... We didnt get to watch "Handsome Suit" again. :(
Instead, we caught "Fast and Furious 4".
Good sound effect and stereo system I must say.
Cos I fell asleep... And was awaken by the loud "bang" of the car crash.
Lol.
Not tat the movie was boring.
But I tink I'm just too tired.
Hai.
There are just so many things tat I wanna say.
But I know I cant do it here.
I'll just have to rant it some where else I guess.
Misses.
~MilkyEgg~
9:37 PM
9:37 PM
