Sick...Again
Had a very packed schedule today.
So many lessons, remedials and consultations all lined up in a row.
Only 2 "half-hour" breaks...
The busiest day of all.
Didnt get to eat...
Cos JX was lunching out with Nic and guai ka when I was still having lesson. :(
Kidding la.
Could have ate alone though.
Just tat I had no appitite b'cos of sore throat.
Did I use my throat so often tat I actually got sore throat?
Hmmm.
I tink b'cos its H1, so gotta repeat and repeat.
Spent a long time explaining something tat seemed simple to us...
Where the hell did my patience come from?
I used to be very impatient...
But I guess tats something tat I've discovered during my stay in PJ.
And I'm starting to feel tat I'm really suited for special education.
Lol.
Anyway, wats most terrible today is not my throat but my nose.
AGAIN.
It started to "work-up" after my last remedial lesson tat ended at 5 plus.

This was the degree of seriousness when I was watching TV at 9.
An hour later:

OMG rite...
I know its disgusting la.
Still, just wanna say, I'm sick again!
Hai.
Had a very packed schedule today.
So many lessons, remedials and consultations all lined up in a row.
Only 2 "half-hour" breaks...
The busiest day of all.
Didnt get to eat...
Cos JX was lunching out with Nic and guai ka when I was still having lesson. :(
Kidding la.
Could have ate alone though.
Just tat I had no appitite b'cos of sore throat.
Did I use my throat so often tat I actually got sore throat?
Hmmm.
I tink b'cos its H1, so gotta repeat and repeat.
Spent a long time explaining something tat seemed simple to us...
Where the hell did my patience come from?
I used to be very impatient...
But I guess tats something tat I've discovered during my stay in PJ.
And I'm starting to feel tat I'm really suited for special education.
Lol.
Anyway, wats most terrible today is not my throat but my nose.
AGAIN.
It started to "work-up" after my last remedial lesson tat ended at 5 plus.

This was the degree of seriousness when I was watching TV at 9.
An hour later:

OMG rite...
I know its disgusting la.
Still, just wanna say, I'm sick again!
Hai.
~MilkyEgg~
10:06 PM
10:06 PM
