Ping Pong...
Finally got to play table tennis after like months?
Lol.
Btw, I wanna comment on PJ's ping pong tables.
They all suck like hell can?
Ops.
But tats a fact.
Couldnt even get them fixed by ourselves.
SOooo...
只好找救兵咯。。。
Luckily got Patrick Hiap.
Though ultimately we ended up having tables of different types combined together...
Lol.
I still prefer RP man.
Wonderful tables and good environment.
Dun have to go around chasing and picking the balls.
Anyway, I still feel as though sun-wu-kong when using backhand...
But thats ok.
I enjoy playing ping pong man!!!
Haha.
:)
Finally got to play table tennis after like months?
Lol.
Btw, I wanna comment on PJ's ping pong tables.
They all suck like hell can?
Ops.
But tats a fact.
Couldnt even get them fixed by ourselves.
SOooo...
只好找救兵咯。。。
Luckily got Patrick Hiap.
Though ultimately we ended up having tables of different types combined together...
Lol.
I still prefer RP man.
Wonderful tables and good environment.
Dun have to go around chasing and picking the balls.
Anyway, I still feel as though sun-wu-kong when using backhand...
But thats ok.
I enjoy playing ping pong man!!!
Haha.
:)
~MilkyEgg~
7:59 PM
7:59 PM
