pictures, pictURES, PICTURES!!!

Went shopping with my mum on Sunday (and gotta rush for class outing, tat was why I was late).
Chanced upon this pair of shoes...
Its super comfy!
Wanna buy the black one.
But there aint my size anymore, not even the white one. :(
Aww...
But I tink I'm gonna visit the shop again to see if they have size 5 in black.
Lol.

Saw this article yesterday.
I guess I'll end up this way when I enter uni or even the work place...
Cos I'm anti-social.
Lol.
Ok, maybe its not anti-social but 慢热 。。。
SOooo, I guess I'll take a long time before I can find true fens.
Anyway,

my bro had his Home Econs practical test today.
Above is his masterpiece.
OMG.
Its very nice can!
Even the upper sec F&N students were fighting for his cake (as claimed by him).
But its really good.
Better than the muffins I used to bake back then.
Wahaha.
Btw, I've finally gotten my laptop after desperately looking for Nicholas for 2 days (cos he was on MC last week).
And here is it:

Ta-da!!!
Cool wallpaper?!
This was done by someone who is CRAZY over Nicholas (I tink if tats her laptop, the name will be changed to NWLW).
Ops.
But I really tink he's better than ya husband la hor.
So must grasp ya chance yea.
Miss it and u'll regret...
LOL.

I love this picture!
Not b'cos its cute...
But b'cos I made this using "Paint".
They are actually individual pictures from an email (forgot who sent me that anyway).
It really cheers me up!!!
"Be happy; its the key to staying young."
Its true. :)

Went shopping with my mum on Sunday (and gotta rush for class outing, tat was why I was late).
Chanced upon this pair of shoes...
Its super comfy!
Wanna buy the black one.
But there aint my size anymore, not even the white one. :(
Aww...
But I tink I'm gonna visit the shop again to see if they have size 5 in black.
Lol.

Saw this article yesterday.
I guess I'll end up this way when I enter uni or even the work place...
Cos I'm anti-social.
Lol.
Ok, maybe its not anti-social but 慢热 。。。
SOooo, I guess I'll take a long time before I can find true fens.
Anyway,

my bro had his Home Econs practical test today.
Above is his masterpiece.
OMG.
Its very nice can!
Even the upper sec F&N students were fighting for his cake (as claimed by him).
But its really good.
Better than the muffins I used to bake back then.
Wahaha.
Btw, I've finally gotten my laptop after desperately looking for Nicholas for 2 days (cos he was on MC last week).
And here is it:

Ta-da!!!
Cool wallpaper?!
This was done by someone who is CRAZY over Nicholas (I tink if tats her laptop, the name will be changed to NWLW).
Ops.
But I really tink he's better than ya husband la hor.
So must grasp ya chance yea.
Miss it and u'll regret...
LOL.

I love this picture!
Not b'cos its cute...
But b'cos I made this using "Paint".
They are actually individual pictures from an email (forgot who sent me that anyway).
It really cheers me up!!!
"Be happy; its the key to staying young."
Its true. :)
~MilkyEgg~
7:12 PM
7:12 PM
