My brother's having his Home Economics test soon.
And he's gonna bake Chocolate Chip and Nut Cake.
Sounds impressive.
But u shall see the ingredients that he bought for his cake...
U will get a hearty laugh out of it.

Gosh.
He got 1 bottle of cinnamon powder, 2 baking powder and 3 baking soda when he only needs 1 to 2 tblspoons each.
The worse has yet to come...

A packet of salt that weighs 3 kg.
OMG.
1/4 tblspoon is all he requires.
LOL.
Guys are like tat...
Forever so ANYHOW.
Hahaha.
Kidding.
I tink its just my bro who has this heck care attitude.
Anyway, I really need to consider if I wanna proceed to intermediate Hip Hop or continue with elementary one.
Cos, after 8 lessons, I still feel as noob as before.
Dun tink its wise to go on with more difficult steps if my basics are still not rite (my down and up beats still go hay wire).
Lol
Btw, Pearl and I took these pictures when we were on our way home from our last Hip hop lesson.

Cats and kittens!!!
There're so many of them...
Around 6?!
It was playing with a cockroach when we caught it unaware.
So innocent.
Haha.
~MilkyEgg~
12:23 AM
12:23 AM
