Most tedious post...
Cos my mouse just died on me.
SOoo, gotta do everything using my keyboard.
I guess my post will be rather disoriented.
Cos I cant move my photos accordingly.
Lol.
Btw, the following photo was not intended to be my first picture.
But I cant help it.

The show that I've just finished:
The Four
Nice plot especially when they unravel mysteries.
And not forgetting the 4 suave actors too.
LOL.
Cos my mouse just died on me.
SOoo, gotta do everything using my keyboard.
I guess my post will be rather disoriented.
Cos I cant move my photos accordingly.
Lol.
Btw, the following photo was not intended to be my first picture.
But I cant help it.

The show that I've just finished:
Nice plot especially when they unravel mysteries.
And not forgetting the 4 suave actors too.
LOL.
Anyway, I was supposed to help him with the drawing only.
But I just couldnt bear to see him destroy it with his terrible painting skills.
SOoo, I ended up painting for him as well.
Went to vandalised my bro's notebook.
But he likes it a lot!
~MilkyEgg~
10:51 PM
10:51 PM




