Lights off...
Total darkness from living room.
Only I'm still awake.
Headed for the toilet when something horrible happened.
Stepped on something cold and soft...
And it seemed to be moving...
Went to on the lights of the living room and toilet.
Only to see the disgusting creature at the door step of my room.
Was so petrified.
Prayed hard tat it would not enter my room, but to no avail.
I burst into tears before seeking help from my parents.
Gosh.
They had a hard time getting rid of that thing...
Second time in my life tat I cried b'cos of LIZARDS.
I'm just so afraid of lizards and I dunno why.
So pissed off with myself for being so useless.
All thanks to my dad...
For without him, I would have already migrated to my parents' room tonight.
Btw, are there any guys who are scared of lizards just like I do?
Just wanna say tat they can nv become my husband in future...
Cos I really need someone who can help me chase them away.
I just hate lizards to the core.
Total darkness from living room.
Only I'm still awake.
Headed for the toilet when something horrible happened.
Stepped on something cold and soft...
And it seemed to be moving...
Went to on the lights of the living room and toilet.
Only to see the disgusting creature at the door step of my room.
Was so petrified.
Prayed hard tat it would not enter my room, but to no avail.
I burst into tears before seeking help from my parents.
Gosh.
They had a hard time getting rid of that thing...
Second time in my life tat I cried b'cos of LIZARDS.
I'm just so afraid of lizards and I dunno why.
So pissed off with myself for being so useless.
All thanks to my dad...
For without him, I would have already migrated to my parents' room tonight.
Btw, are there any guys who are scared of lizards just like I do?
Just wanna say tat they can nv become my husband in future...
Cos I really need someone who can help me chase them away.
I just hate lizards to the core.
~MilkyEgg~
12:20 AM
12:20 AM
