window.location="http://awwtoobad.blogspot.com"; } //--> iLOVEeggs <body>

Thursday, April 09, 2009

想把今天所有的事一一记录下来。。。

但却不知从何说起,更不晓得如何把它们贯穿起来。

自由发挥?


我看不如想到什么就写什么吧!:)

先从悼念阿桑开始。。。

知道她已撒手尘寰时,我不禁感到惊讶。

一切都太突然了,不是吗?

实在是令人惋惜。。。

所以还是那句话:活在当下。

也希望离开对她是一种解脱。

最近一直看到那个关于《家》的广告(是说大卫的离开)

"It is these small things that you remember... The little imperfections that make them perfect."


每一次看,我都会流泪。。。

是我太多愁善感了吗?

我想也是。

咳哟算了,还是用英文来写啦。。。

好想上床睡觉了。哈哈。

So many things happened in school today...

Guess its one of the most enjoyable days in school.

Went back early in the morning for consultation.

6.30A.M.!!!

I used to reach school at this time... During A'levels when I have morning paper I mean.

LOL.

Came back from my remedial lesson at 11 plus.

Only to know that I didnt switch my phone to silent mode!!!

And it rang when I was away (heard from JX).

SOoo loud tat everyone was turning and asking whose phone was tat...

Worse still!

My ring tone was tat of Donald Duck humming a Christmas Carol!

OMG.

Ms Cheng, Mr Dennis Lee and some other teachers were laughing AT the ring tone.

So 丢脸can. :(

Btw, dunno for wat reason, MDL said: "Eh 燕婷,我刚才有想你leh"...

DOTS.

I tink he missed someone to suan (though theres JX alr).

Ops. Ps Ps. :p

He and his comments today:

"Wa, u today dress until so professional... Except for ya shoes." (true,cos I was wearing slippers in staffroom. But I changed to my heels when I'm out!)

So this was how I looked like today:



Its a rather weird combi I tink...

Watever la.

Anyway, I said something that he couldnt rebut me.

"QQ"...

I didnt mean it k (And I know he wouldnt mind).

Merely quoted from Mr David Wong (tat was why he hit DW when I mentioned QQ).

Lol.

It was funny though.

Sent my laptop for patching...

Chatted with Nicholas for quite a while.

Reminisce the days where he had to come to class to help URMK...

He said: “ Oh, so u were in the class tat had to greet me... Then 不是看到我丑的一面?有没有讲我的坏话?”

LOL.

Then he mentioned something like: 这里每个老师的性格我都看透了,包括你们。。。

Is it really tat easy to read me?

I tot I'm complicated...

I'm not as wat I carry myself to others.

It takes time to know me I guess...

Lol.

SOoo...

After so much about him, wanna see how he looked like?

The Eagles and Ospreys will be very familiar with him I tink.



OMG.

I tink I'm so evil to post Nic's photo.

Hope he dun see this man.

Hahaha.

Anyway, can u belief tat he's 30 yr-old?

Is he really 30?

Or are we just to gullible?

I tink he's just playing a prank on us rite?!

Oh ya!

I was just talking to JX today saying tat Mr Wayne Wong is one of the most handsome male cher in PJ...

Then when we got back to staffroom, we so happened to chat with him man...

And we did a hi-five!!!

Lol.

He got the 男人魅力。。。

Too bad he's married rite (kidding la).

Last picture of the day:



Its for tat someone who's crazy bout him...

I know I'm just being lame.

Lol.

Anyway, I gonna teach tuition soon...

JC H2 Chemistry.

She looked for me saying tat she's despo for tutors...

But after looking thru her common test paper, she's not tat weak after all.

Really hope tat I'll be able bring her some light in chem...

:)


~MilkyEgg~
7:12 PM

ARCHIVES
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
October 2012
November 2012
June 2013
May 2014
June 2014
October 2014
November 2014
August 2015

yanting
this girl was born on the SEVENof`JAN
which is why she is a capricorn
self - centred and utterly SMART


FANCIES
pups
EGGS
CHICKY
MOOMOO
SHEEP
DODO
HECTYPUS
and of course RED and SKELETONkey

LINKIES

`MEHMEH
`PIPI
`CHICKY
`HECTY
`MOOMOO
`JELLY
`MANTAYOH
`SARAH
`MEL
`STAR
`XINXIN
`WEICHEE
`DEXTER
`BENBEN
`WEELIN
`TEMASEKSEMINAR07
`DALABA
`PJSHUTTLERS
`LAOER
`HAOGE
`GURL
`07S25
`PJC
`NOAH'S ARK

CREDITS
Designer
Host
Blogskins
Image


adopt your own virtual pet!

TAGGYboard