Bad Impression
Dun blame me for having a prejudice against this country.
A tainted label tat one cannot help not worrying.
Everything originated there...
Both the SARS and Melamine incident.
Even guai ka...
A freaking disgusting stalker tat I cant wait to slap.
And now, this article really sets me on fire:

Can they ever be more humane?
OMG.
Was so fury when I read this.
Cant imagine if I were to be born there...
Most probably I'll end up like them.
Dun blame me for having a prejudice against this country.
A tainted label tat one cannot help not worrying.
Everything originated there...
Both the SARS and Melamine incident.
Even guai ka...
A freaking disgusting stalker tat I cant wait to slap.
And now, this article really sets me on fire:
Can they ever be more humane?
OMG.
Was so fury when I read this.
Cant imagine if I were to be born there...
Most probably I'll end up like them.
~MilkyEgg~
7:42 PM
7:42 PM
