F*** YOU
WTH
Blame it on my stupidity for lending him my collar pin.
He LOST it!!!
F***ing guai ka.
I'm so angry man.
Buying one more for me doesnt help.
It can never replace the one tat I've worn for 2 years.
Tat freak is just so disgusting.
Couldnt even bother to return me until I asked him for it (and the fact is he has YET to return me after I pressed him for it).
Cant believe tat he is my colleague.
ARGH.
WTH
Blame it on my stupidity for lending him my collar pin.
He LOST it!!!
F***ing guai ka.
I'm so angry man.
Buying one more for me doesnt help.
It can never replace the one tat I've worn for 2 years.
Tat freak is just so disgusting.
Couldnt even bother to return me until I asked him for it (and the fact is he has YET to return me after I pressed him for it).
Cant believe tat he is my colleague.
ARGH.
~MilkyEgg~
12:40 PM
12:40 PM
